Add an unforgettable island trip to your Scottish adventure!
We’re here to make visiting the Hebrides easy, allowing you to experience what makes these islands truly amazing.
It couldn’t be easier –
The three-day tour, made by you…
- Lunch-time pick up from Stornoway or Tarbert Ferry Terminal, or airport;
- Visit Callanish Standing Stones and Dun Carloway, or other sites of your choice;
- Comfortable B&B.
Day 2: Choose from –
- A guided scenic tour of Lewis and Harris;
- A day-long walk with an experienced guide, taking in stunning wildlife,
beaches, mountains – or you choose!;
- A day’s cycling or mountain biking. Bring your own bikes or hire ours!;
- A fascinating guided tour focusing on the history and culture of Lewis,
past and present.
- Spend the evening in Stornoway before returning to your B&B.
Spend a free morning in Stornoway, exploring the Castle grounds and
the fantastic new museum at Lews Castle (or just shopping!), before
returning to the ferry terminal for the trip back.
£249 per adult, £99 per child (under 16)
Minimum group size 2, maximum 6.
One-day guided tour
For those of you planning your own stay, how about taking a fully
guided day trip to anywhere on Lewis or Harris? Whatever you want to
do with your day, our local knowledge will help you to make the most of it.
Fixed price of £190 per day for up to six people.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t worry – contact us and we’ll help you to
come up with a package that’s just right!